The NDSCS 认证 and 战略计划ning Team (ASPT) is tasked with leading the development and monitoring of NDSCS的21-23财年战略计划. NDSCS employed a developmental and inclusive process to review the mission and vision statements and to establish the strategic plan for FY21-23 (ending June 30, 2023).
评价: The strategic goals will be measured according to the corresponding KPIs. Semi-annual review will occur each December. Data collection/review will occur in July and August annually – with updates released to the College community in early September. Every department and area are expected to develop annual goals aimed at achieving the goals identified in this plan (due annually in September).
During the four-phase development process there was a variety of avenues for students, 员工, and other stakeholders to share feedback and insight on the formation of the strategic plan. The process was elongated due to the 新型冠状病毒肺炎 pandemic. The strategic planning process began Fall 2019 and concluded February 2021; the 新型冠状病毒肺炎 pause occurred and elongated Phase 2 allowing for additional data and perspectives to inform the plan.
- 阶段1: Data Collection and Review (October 2019 – March 2020)
- 阶段2: Data Review and Synthesis (March 2020 – December 2020; ‘新型冠状病毒肺炎 Pause’ May – Sept 2020)
- 阶段3: Goal Identification and Feedback (December 2020 – January 2021)
- 阶段4: 采用、教育 & 晋升(2021年1月至今)
- 策略1.1 Grow the assessment of student learning in co-curricular areas.
- 策略1.2 Strengthen connections and advising for specific student populations (e.g. Transfer, early-entry, Returning students, Incumbent worker, High-risk students).
- 策略1.3 Effectively utilize technology to enhance students’ learning experience.
- 策略1.4 Develop and enhance guided pathways for all curriculums.
- 策略1.5 Expand immersive and real-world learning opportunities (co-ops, 实习, 模拟, 学徒制).
- 策略1.6 Enhance the development of students’ soft/essential skills.
- 1i.a. Overall, student satisfaction with their experience increases from 5.27 (2020) to 6.0. 一点也不满意, 不是很满意, 3 =有点不满意, 4 =中立, 5 =有点满意, 6 =满意, 7 =非常满意)
- 1i.b. Student IPEDS graduation rates increase from 49% (2015 cohort) to 52%
- 1i.c. Student IPEDS retention rates increase from 67.41%(2019年)至80%. [2009年(历史最高):80%]
- 1i.d. All programs meet or exceed national pass rates or average on national assessments, 认证, 执照考试
- 策略2.1 Enhance current and future marketing and recruitment efforts to grow enrollment.
- 策略2.2 Grow and align programs to meet workforce needs.
- 策略2.3 发展各领域的伙伴关系
- 2i.a. Increase the number of employers/员工 served by the Workforce Training division 8%. [FY19: 89 Businesses served; 1,203 duplicated participants]
- 2i.b. Increase the number of graduates entering the workforce in 北达科他 by 8%. [2020: 437 graduates in CTE programs; 256 took jobs in ND]
- 2i.c. Percentage of students graduated or transferred to another institution within 6 years (SAM) increase from 81% (Fall 2013) to 85%.
- 策略3.1 维持国家养老保险公司强劲的财政状况.
- 策略3.2 Enhance students’ accessibility and affordability.
- 策略3.3 Support professional development for all 员工.
- 策略3.4 Enhance communication and collaboration college wide.
- 策略3.5 Review processes and policies to reduce barriers to students’ success.
- 3i.a. Within each delivery mode (Wahpeton, Fargo, Online, Early-entry) increase annual enrollment by 2%.
- 3i.b. 保持员工满意度在4.0 [4.11 (2020)]. [Satisfaction: 1= ‘Not satisfied at all’ / 2= ‘Not Very Satisfied’/ 3 = Somewhat Satisfied/ 4 = Satisfied/ 5 = ‘Very Satisfied’]
- 3i.c. Maintain Composite Financial Index in the 4.0 to 5.0 range (“Focus resources to compete in future state”) [FY19: 5.62]
- 3i.d. 在所有领域确定伙伴关系.
- 3i.e. NDSCS Alumni Foundation scholarship dollars awarded increase 6%.