- Federal law provides criminal and civil penalties for unlawful possession or distribution of drugs and alcohol. 有关的详情 联邦贩运处罚 for controlled substance violations are available from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). 包括监禁和/或罚款, there are federal laws allowing the forfeiture of property used in possession or to facilitate possession of a controlled substance. This could include homes, vehicles, boats, aircrafts, and any other personal or real property.
- Individuals in the state of 北达科他 must be 21 years of age to buy, 拥有和/或消费酒精. Person(s) providing alcohol to individuals under the age of 21 violate state law and may be cited for contributing to the delinquency of a minor among other possible citations depending on the circumstances. 的re are other important state laws and local rules relating to alcohol including driving under the influence (DUI) and open container. 根据北达科他州法规, 第一次酒后驾车, violators are fined at least $500 and are ordered to have an addiction evaluation. Individuals with blood alcohol levels over 0.16 will be fined up to $750 and may spend two days in jail.
- 的 北达科他州世纪法典 prohibits driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or controlled substances. State Law also prohibits open containers of alcohol in vehicles.
- 更多信息可在 www.中国人大.nd.gov / cencode / t05c01.pdf.
- 重要注意事项: 北达科他 has a medical amnesty law for alcohol-related emergencies. ND Century Code states: "An individual under twenty-one years of age is immune from criminal prosecution under this section if that individual contacted law enforcement or emergency medical services and reported that another individual under twenty-one years of age was in need of medical assistance due to alcohol consumption, provided assistance to the individual in need of medical assistance until assistance arrived and remained on the scene, or was the individual in need of medical assistance and cooperated with medical assistance and law enforcement personnel on the scene. 的 maximum number of individuals that may be immune for any one occurrence is five individuals."
- Possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia for marijuana are considered misdemeanors, and delivery of marijuana or intent to deliver within 1,000 feet of a school (which includes a university) are class B felonies. Penalties for these crimes range from a $1,000 fine and 30-days imprisonment for a class B misdemeanor to a $10,000 fine and up to 10 years imprisonment for a class B felony.
- Students found to be in violation of the NDSCS 酒精 and Other Drug policy may be subject to one or more sanctions below, depending on the severity of the offense and any existing or prior violations:
- Referral to special classes or counseling sessions;
- Verbal and/or written warning that continuation of prohibited conduct may be the cause of more severe disciplinary action;
- Probation/suspension/cannot serve in elected positions in campus clubs and/or organizations;