Below is a list of NDSCS departments or service areas commonly used by students. On some pages, you will need to scroll down to find more information.
- 学术顾问 – Contact an advisor for help planning your class schedule. 也可以参见在线课程顾问 联系信息.
- 书店 – Online classes do require textbooks and some classes require access codes to publisher website information. Please order these codes from NDSCS. Codes ordered from another source will not work with ndsc在线 classes which would result in students having to purchase another code through the College.
- 职业服务 -准备毕业? Let NDSCS 职业服务 help you find your first job. They provide resources for job postings from potential employers, plus resume and interview information.
- ACCUPLACER Testing –Testing services are provided at NDSCS in Wahpeton and NDSCS-Fargo. Distant students who are not able to test at these locations should contact the NDSCS 测试中心 at 800-342-4325 ext. 3-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help scheduling an ACCUPLACER test in their region.
- 电子邮件 – Check your NDSCS email account frequently for notices from NDSCS and instructors.
- 财务信息 – Paying for college, refund schedules, applying for financial aid, direct deposit information, etc.
- 图书馆 – Distant students are welcome to use the College 图书馆. To check out 图书馆 materials, view the 教程 explaining "How to Access 图书馆 资源 Off-Campus."
- 学生可访问性 & 资源 – Need special accommodations or extra time for your online testing? Contact the Accessibility Coordinator to discuss options and what is needed to get special accommodations.
- 辅导 – The NDSCS 学生的成功 Center provides tutoring services for many courses. Distant students may utilize online tutoring services from Smarthinking through a link within online courses.
Contact the NDUS Help Desk for 24/7 support with technical problems like accessing Blackboard, 无法查看页面, 缓慢的问题, problems viewing video or hearing audio, or things not working as they should.